Go Back   Frag Outpost Forums - Coral Propagation and Reef Aquarium Forums > FragOutpost Forums > New to Reefkeeping

Old 08-30-2005, 10:37 AM   #1
Peterock

Peterock is on a distinguished road
Post Fish Food That works !!!

Hello out there I am posting this reciept of fish food that I have been using since i started the saltwater hobby. This food created with the intentions of keeping healthy and colorfull fish of all types. This food is also a scientific study that me and my business partner figured out to help aid in the fighting of all illness and parasites that can effect fish. I have used this food for over 5 yrs and I use it on all of my clients tanks (5)

Well to make what I use I have a lot of different things here goes

3 cubes of brine shrimp (saltwater multi pak)
3 cubes of marine cusine(")
3 cubes of Emerald Antre (")
1 tablespoon of finely choped scallop(almost a soup paste)
1/4-1/2 teaspoon of garlic extreme
1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder (McCormick ground ginger- any food store)
1/4 teaspoon of Marine C (Kent product)
1/2 teaspoon of cyclopeez (frozen)
1-2 cubes of mysiss shrimp

Let the cubes set in a small bowl with a lid until mushy but still cold then add the scallops, ginger, garlic, marine c. Add the cyclopeez just before placing in the freezer and give a good mix you will notice everything in your main and qt tanks will take after about 1 min in the water. Snails and Shrimps go nuts over this stuff also. If you are feeding mostly herbavoirs then add in more alage or emerald entrees

Please let me know if this works for you are not I can tell you that this mix will reduce spots in 1 day. Only 1 of my fish show any signs at this point and that a blue hippo tang that i bought with ich so a cheap price. All finiky eaters will be the first one at the table from this stinky stuff(garlic)
Peterock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 07:45 PM   #2
FragOutpost
Administrator

FragOutpost is on a distinguished road

Yeah the garlic is good for parasites. What benefits does the ginger powder have? Also what exactly is Emerald Antre, I haven't seen that before.

FragOutpost is offline   Reply With Quote