Go Back   Frag Outpost Forums - Coral Propagation and Reef Aquarium Forums > FragOutpost Forums > Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2005, 06:35 PM   #1
avbryce1

avbryce1 is on a distinguished road
Default setting up my 100 gallon reef

these first couple of pics I have taken over the last couple of months setting up my 100 gal reef I am a full time college student and I work full time also to support my family so I don't have Lots of time or money to spend on my tanks recently I have given myself a good kick to the rear and started working on my tankthe stand is not even near finished I am going to wrap it in some nice oak, cut out some doors, and put a few clear coats on it. the tank I picked up at a garage sale for 25 bucks. it is 1/2 inch glass on all sides including the bottom. The skimmer is an asm g3 I got off ebay brand new for 165$ I have a N/O light that i will be using while I cycle the tank and build up my LR I also have a 35 gallon sump and I will be adding a fuge before I set the tank up I plan on adding water some time next week
Attached Images

avbryce1 is offline   Reply With Quote