View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 11:47 AM   #5
EvilTwin
One lucky reefkeeper

EvilTwin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EvilTwin

The color of the Sedona stand from perfecto is called Red Oak. It is a very nice color and accents the tank very well. I let the wife pick the furniture, mostly as a way to deflect the fact we were spending more money and to get her involved.

I got lucky with the shot of the tang, and I wasn't using the macro lens. My camera is a Canon Powershot G5. Fully automatic, yet will do everything manually as well. A friend of mine is a photographer by trade and he has been educating me, so my pics have been getting better.

My clowns are not hosting in the bta yet. I'm a little discouraged by this as I am sure it would provide for LOTS of photo ops. I suspect they may in time, so I am waiting them out. So far they have shown no interest whatsoever in the BTA. My BTA has been doing surprisingly well, from what I can tell, though the last time I fed him he spit most of the squid chunk back out. I'm holding off on feeding for a few more days.

The leather is getting good flow from one of my powerheads. I plan on upgrading them shortly, possibly adding a third.
EvilTwin is offline   Reply With Quote