View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 08:57 PM   #50
D12monkey
Acrotographer

D12monkey has a spectacular aura aboutD12monkey has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to D12monkey Send a message via MSN to D12monkey Send a message via Yahoo to D12monkey

Jinenon, there is no dumb question. That "2X4" is actually an Aquarium top 2x96 PC fixture that I had lighting the two refugiums.

The bow front is not higher in the center. That was the angle of the photo that was taken (Amazing what a little photo creativity will do). A bow front tank would look like a "D" that's been laid down and the glass coming up from it.

Yes you are correct that skimmer is a Jebo Skimmer, Man that thing pumped skimate out. What I did to min was take a drill bit and slowly drill a 5/8 hole on the bottom of the collection cup and put a 5/8 hose down to a milk jug that caught the skimate. That allowed me to go a few extra days without dumping the cup. Also since we drink a good amount of milk/water we always have plenty that I can replace the jugs with.

Unfortunately I had an issue with my tank stand not being ready when it was supposed to be and after I had started the move. This cost me about 90% of my livestock... But that one soft coral was a Toadstool Leather and I had it about 8 months to get it that big, but I had purchased a ready large one. It prob was about 1 to 1.5 year old without and fragging for it to get that size. I'm currently looking for another as my clown loved it so much.

Hey Frag haven't forgot about your frag. Nor you Teeka... I will be getting your frags out in the next couple of days.

As for you lighting setup, have a picture? I may have a suggestion. E-mail or start another tread to get it record of your tank going. As it is a nice way to see your tanks progression.

Last edited by D12monkey : 07-07-2006 at 08:59 PM.
D12monkey is offline   Reply With Quote